Monday, June 10, 2013

UK CrossFit T-Shirts

So I started doing CrossFit some time ago - for those of you who don't know, it's a competitive sport which uses elements of gymnastics, and Olympic weight lifting. It's great fun and I have really enjoyed being part of it. 

It was whilst searching for some unique CrossFit inspired clothing that I came across a company called RX'D Limitless, based in the UK. I hadn't been able to find many CrossFit t-shirts in the UK but these were something quite different, so I took a punt and bought one. I received it a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I also love the fact that they are limited editions and you can hardly get hold of them. I was impressed with their unique designs (no dragons or swords in sight) and the fact that they did womens crossfit clothing. 

They have some designs on their Flickr page, here's one I really liked (but it was sold out - that's the problem with limited edition):

Sorry Lungs

No comments:

Post a Comment