Monday, July 15, 2013

The weirdest things on Amazon


I’m a big fan of Amazon, I buy pretty much everything from there to be honest, but the other day I came across a battle tank being sold on there, so what are the funniest / weirdest things sold on Amazon? All of these would make particularly good secret santa gifts because they are all pretty much terrible (apart from Compo’s phone case which is ace).
A canvas of Paul Ross. 

Why would anyone select Paul Ross to be the focus of a cavnas? More to the point, who would buy this and put it up in their house? Very odd, the reviews are brilliant.
I find this quite a strange product, but I’ve put it on here more for the reviews which I think are brilliant, including lines such as “by the time I made it back to my desk from the water spigot, this mug had turned my water into wine!” It’s worth just checking out a few of these. Also, cast a glance at the “Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought” section which includes Nun Bowling.
Oh dear. The worst taste costume possible? I think so. It has only 5-star reviews which probably indicates that they are spoofs…actually, I find this one a little too far into bad taste territory.

Martin Clunes Canvas Wall Clock
Not only is this one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen, some C-list English celebrity’s face on a clock, but there is an entire series of them and they are signed by the proud artist! What on earth is going through the person’s mind when they make these? Why Clunes? Why a clock? What the flip is happening here?
There’s actually a whole series of these, different poses of Martin Clunes, different soap stars from the UK. I hate to think how many might have been made already. Worldwide shipping though, so…

 Compo from Last of the Summer Wine Phone Case
I actually love this and if I was the sort of person to have a phone sock thing then this is the one that I’d have. Protect your phone with Compo from last of the summer wine.

Jamie Theakston Post Cards
This is amazing isn’t it? Post cards of Theakston? I mean, when do you buy and send postcards…on holiday, right? So, why would you ever want and send post cards of JT? Amazing. 8 of them come in a set, so if you’re off to Jamie’s for a holiday then perhaps you should get them in advance – although he’ll probably have some in his gift shop.

 David Miliband toilet seat cover
Well – it’s out of stock which is a big shame because this is a lovely gift isn’t it? I mean, who wouldn’t want a toilet seat cover of the former British MP? Unfortunately I didn’t know about this until today so I couldn’t get one and I don’t think I’ll ever be able to smile whilst I use my toilet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment